Here are the full details about Jacksonville Car Accident Lawyer: Any car crash has the potential to completely alter the lives of the people involved, both in terms of physical and financial damage. It’s normal for victims of vehicle accidents to face distress and uncertainty in the aftermath of these tragedies. They could need clarification about what led to their misfortunes, who might be at fault, and whether or not they have a case.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a car accident that wasn’t your fault, the attorneys at Spohrer Dodd Trial Attorneys will give the caring, prompt service you need to move forward with your case. We work hard to ensure that every client receives the maximum award allowed by Florida law.
Over $1 Billion Recovered For Our Clients till now
Throughout the years of our firm’s operation, we have helped numerous customers overcome exceedingly complex car accident claims. Even if the at-fault motorist has auto insurance, the policy’s limits may not be enough to pay the full extent of the victim’s losses. Another possibility is that the driver at fault does not have insurance or that they contest their responsibility for the accident. It is critical to have reliable personal injury representation when filing a claim for damages following a car accident if you want to maximise your settlement.
In the United States, vehicle collisions account for the vast majority of all injury cases. Most reported incidents can be attributed to one of four factors: driver distraction, excessive speed, alcohol usage, or poor road conditions. You have the right to seek redress when another driver’s negligence caused your injuries. Working with an experienced Jacksonville automobile accident attorney dramatically improves your chances of success. Spohrer Dodd Trial Attorneys will assist you in investigating all of your legal options following a car accident in Jacksonville, including auto insurance and a possible civil claim against the at-fault driver.
Finding insurance coverage that is adequate to compensate you for losses entirely is sometimes the most challenging component of a motor vehicle accident claim. You should hire a seasoned lawyer who has the knowledge, connections, and resources to handle this and similar situations. When financial damages exceed the limits of your insurance policy, you should seek the help of a lawyer who is experienced in handling civil claims. The attorneys at Spohrer Dodd Trial Attorneys work to maximise their clients’ immediate recoveries through insurance wherever possible and then streamline their civil case processes in any way they can.
Turn To Their Jacksonville Car Accident Lawyers For Experienced Representation
Spohrer Dodd Trial Attorneys’ team of Jacksonville vehicle accident lawyers, has over 150 years of expertise between them in winning cases involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful deaths. We know that every client’s situation is unique and that there is no universal solution that works for all claims of personal injury. Accordingly, we invest the time necessary to get to know our clients, hear their stories, and discover the full extent to which their accidents have altered their lives. The legal ramifications of a car crash can be extremely complicated, and you should always have access to competent legal counsel.
Each vehicle accident case we take on is handled by a team of professionals, including a doctor on staff. Your personal injury legal team is prepared to handle any obstacles that stand in the way of your full and speedy recovery, regardless of the specifics of your case. Because of our significant experience and dedication to our clients, we are able to take on even the most complex cases involving automobile accidents. Many people who have been hurt in car accidents have misconceptions about the best way to seek compensation for their losses and complicated legal problems that need answering.
Please find out how their Jacksonville automobile accident lawyers may help you by contacting 904-309-6500. Free advice is at your disposal. We’ll look into the specifics of your vehicle accident claim, identify who was to blame and help you be paid for your losses. Whether you need help with a complicated insurance claim or anticipate a protracted civil dispute with the motorist who caused your accident, our team can provide the comprehensive legal representation you need to face the issue with confidence.
- Mesothelioma attorney assistance: Get All The Answers Of All Your Questions
- Dallas Truck Accident Lawyers: Get Full Details Here
Commonly Reported Car Accident Injuries in Jacksonville, Florida, USA
Vehicle collisions annually rank first among all causes of accidental injury and death in the United States, and they frequently result in catastrophic injuries requiring immediate hospitalisation. The following are some of the most often reported injuries in California that are caused by accidents:
- Traumatic brain injuries, which frequently result in victims needing permanent medical care and therapy.
- Spinal injuries, which, depending on its location and severity, might cause permanent paralysis.
- Internal organ injuries, some of which can easily be fatal if the victim does not receive immediate medical attention.
- Broken bones. While rest and medical attention can help some fractures heal entirely, others might cause the patient ongoing discomfort such as nerve damage or persistent pain that can make daily activities difficult.
- Crushing injuries. Crushing injuries are common in severe accidents and high-velocity crashes because of the massive impact pressures involved. Crushing an extremity could lead to amputation, and crushing the trunk of the body could be fatal if immediate medical attention isn’t provided.
- Soft tissue injuries. Crash-impact forces can place tremendous strain on soft tissues, including muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Whiplash is one of the most frequently reported soft tissue injuries from car accidents, and it causes discomfort in the upper back, shoulders, and neck, as well as pain, numbness, and reduced range of motion. Injuries to soft tissues can leave their victims with long-lasting discomfort, limiting their productivity and, ultimately, their standard of living.
There are a number of factors that can increase the severity of an accident victim’s injuries. For instance, accidents that occur at high speeds are more likely to cause serious bodily harm or even death. Even if you think your injuries are minor, like scrapes and cuts, you should get checked out by a doctor as soon as possible following an accident. A vehicle accident victim may not feel the full extent of their injuries until the day after the collision since the adrenaline rush from the risk of the scenario can dull pain sensations.
Seeking timely care will aid with an auto insurance claim and a personal injury claim against the at-fault driver. You’ll have proof that you recognised the seriousness of your injury and took the initiative to get treated for it. The insurance claim or personal injury action you might file in the future could be jeopardised if you wait too long to get medical attention. It’s essential to get medical attention following a car accident, but it’s also wise to go to a lawyer right away.
If you think you’ll need to submit a vehicle insurance claim to recoup your damages, hiring a lawyer will make the procedure simpler and increase your chances of success. They can also help you find additional sources of compensation that you had not thought of before, which could increase the final value of your case. In the end, after a car accident in Jacksonville, it is always wise to hire reputable legal representation. The no-fault law was supposed to make it easier to settle vehicle accidents in Florida. Still, many drivers find the opposite to be accurate, making competent legal representation a must.
What Compensation Is Available For Auto Accident Claims In Florida? get the details
Injuries and property damage sustained in a car crash may qualify for financial compensation, depending on the circumstances. Our Jacksonville automobile accident attorneys will examine the full extent of your suffering, including mental anguish and economic hardship, in order to calculate your compensation and aggressively pursue it.
Florida enforces a “no-fault” approach for resolving vehicle accident damages. The law in your state mandates that you have PIP coverage on your auto insurance policy. No matter who was at fault in an automobile accident, the drivers involved will use their insurance to compensate for their financial losses. If you’re interested in a minor car accident, filing an insurance claim could be a speedy way to get things squared up. However, if the accident was not your fault and the losses are more than your insurance will cover, you can increase your compensation by filing a personal injury claim.
Compensation may be available for the following types of losses/injuries:
- Medical expenses, including future care. Any medical bills incurred by the plaintiff as a direct result of the defendant’s activities must be paid for by the defendant. Your attorney can assist you in acquiring whatever proof you may require to illustrate the full scope of the medical issues your injury has created.
- Physical therapy and other ongoing treatment. With the help of a personal injury claim, victims can get the medical care they need to feel “whole” again. Years of rehabilitation could be required if the client sustained a traumatic brain injury or other catastrophic bodily condition. If a victim’s injuries require continual therapy or medical attention, the defendant must pay for all of these expenses.
- Medical supplies, prescriptions, as well as petrol money for getting to and from doctor’s visits. To ensure the defendant pays for their fair share of the damages, a skilled lawyer will help their client keep meticulous records of any medical bills related to the vehicle accident.
- Damage to your vehicle or other personal property. If the cost of repairing your car is more than what your auto insurance would pay, you can file a personal injury lawsuit to recover the difference.
- Lost earnings, including loss of future wages or benefits. A serious vehicle accident could leave you unable to return to work for quite some time. The at-fault party must compensate you for time away from work caused by your injury. In addition, the defendant is responsible for any lost income you may incur as a result of a crippling injury.
- Emotional trauma, such as pain, suffering, and loss of enjoyment of life. You might need help putting this into dollars and cents. A competent attorney, however, would work with their client to establish a reasonable level of pain and suffering damages to seek in a civil lawsuit. If a plaintiff suffers irreparable harm as a direct result of the defendant’s misconduct, that plaintiff should be able to recover a sizeable sum as compensation for their pain and suffering.
- Funeral or burial costs for wrongful deaths caused by car accidents. When people are killed in car accidents, their families can file wrongful death lawsuits instead of personal injury lawsuits. If you’ve lost a family member in a deadly accident, it’s essential to contact a lawyer who has experience in wrongful death lawsuits in Florida.
In order to give you the best chance of starting over, we intend to pursue full compensation. A vehicle crash can change your life in unexpected ways. If another person is responsible for such a catastrophic occurrence, you have the right to hold them accountable and seek compensation for the losses they have caused to you and your family.
here is, Determining The True Cause of Your Car Accident
Our trial expertise has taught us that your vehicle accident lawsuit may involve more than just the at-fault driver and their insurance carrier. It’s possible that more than one party is at fault in a seemingly cut-and-dried situation. In the event that your damages exceed the limits of your motor insurance policy, you have the ability to pursue a civil claim under Florida’s no-fault rule for car accidents. An expert vehicle accident attorney in Jacksonville can help a client go over their insurance policy, file a claim, and deal with the insurance company.
Our Jacksonville car accident attorneys will utilise every available tool to investigate the collision and obtain maximum compensation from all responsible parties, including:
- Product liability on the part of vehicle manufacturers, merchants, wholesalers, and other vendors. You could file a claim against the manufacturer if you can prove that a faulty product contributed to your injury. Perhaps other motorists have had the same problem with the same component. If you want to know if joining a class action suit is in your best interest, your attorney can help you decide.
- A government agency that designed an unsafe road or neglected to repair a road’s structural integrity. Damage claims filed against the government are more complicated and subject to more stringent standards than claims filed against private corporations. Consult a Jacksonville automobile accident attorney who has experience with these cases if you need to bring a civil claim against a government body.
- Accidents that involve multiple vehicles include several separate insurance plans. In accidents involving more than two vehicles, determining fault can quickly become a contentious issue. It’s also possible for multiple drivers to share responsibility for everyone’s losses. An experienced attorney is the best person to turn to for answers to your difficult inquiries about automobile accident responsibility in Jacksonville.
- Accidents that involve Uber, Lyft, or another rideshare app. Although ridesharing services are convenient, cheap, and widely used, incidents involving rideshare drivers often result in intricate insurance claims and legal battles. A Jacksonville automobile accident attorney can be an invaluable resource for anyone involved in a rideshare accident, whether as a passenger or driver.
- Drunk drivers and the establishment that overserved them.Any business that sells alcoholic beverages has a responsibility under the law to refuse service to anyone who seems to be clearly inebriated. However, some businesses will ignore this and keep serving intoxicated customers, increasing the risk of fatal accidents. We can assist you make sure a local business pays if an investigation into your recent vehicle accident finds that the company bears some responsibility for your financial losses.
- Distracted drivers. Distracted driving is the leading cause of car accidents in the United States. Distracted driving includes using a cell phone or any other device that takes a driver’s eyes, hands, or mind off the road.
Spohrer Dodd Trial Attorneys has a stellar reputation in the Jacksonville area for handling high-stakes auto accident cases. We know the difficulties accident victims experience when dealing with insurance companies and contemplating legal action against negligent drivers. Our staff will thoroughly investigate the specifics of how your accident happened to identify who is accountable. Then, we’ll assist you in determining the exact extent of your damages for a personal injury claim against the at-fault party.
Car/Auto Accidents Where Both Drivers Share Fault
The other driver or their insurance company may accuse you of contributing to the collision. They may try to deflect responsibility onto you by pointing to your speed or statements made at the scene. The wounded party is nonetheless eligible for compensation under Florida’s pure comparative responsibility legislation even if they shared some of the blame for the accident.
A jury will decide how much culpability each motorist bears under the doctrine of comparative fault. If you’re the plaintiff, that sum will be subtracted from any money you win at first. In the above scenario, if you were determined to be 20% at fault for the accident but the jury nevertheless awarded you $100,000 in damages, you would really earn $80,000.
If the case went to trial, that outcome will also inform the insurance company’s settlement offer. Consult an attorney as soon as possible if you are worried about the possibility of sharing blame for your recent accident. Your financial recovery will be reduced by the percentage that you are at fault, according to Florida’s pure comparative negligence statute.
Proving culpability for your recent car accident could need several sorts of physical evidence, such as marks on the road, collision marks in the vehicles involved in the accident, and recordings from traffic cameras that captured the accident as it happened. In the event of an automobile crash, witness statements could prove to be invaluable. No matter the circumstances surrounding your accident, the assistance of a Jacksonville automobile accident attorney will be vital as you pursue the justice you deserve financially.
here you should know, What to Expect in Your Auto Insurance Claim in Jacksonville, FL
In the event of a car accident in Florida, you must immediately file a claim with your auto insurance provider. You should read your policy’s fine print carefully, since it may have very precise criteria for when and how you must disclose your recent accident. Always contact your insurance company as soon as possible after an accident. You don’t have to file your claim right away, but if you don’t disclose the accident as required by your policy, you could lose out on money.
Every insurer in the United States has a legal obligation to process all claims in good faith. The insurance provider will first do a verification process to make sure your claim is valid. Then, they must pay you the amount of money your insurance specifies for your losses. There will be comprehensive listings of covered damages in every auto insurance policy.
Most claims for auto insurance are settled swiftly and drivers receive their settlement payments soon after submitting a claim. However, some policyholders have less positive experiences with their insurance providers. A claimant may have legal recourse against both the insurer and the party at fault for the accident if the insurer causes excessive delays in processing the claim, offers unfairly lowball settlements to play on the claimant’s desperation, or otherwise fails to handle the claim in good faith.
Spohrer Dodd Trial Attorneys is well-versed in matters involving major insurance providers. Do not settle with the insurance company before consulting with an attorney. A lawyer can help you negotiate a satisfactory settlement with the insurer. Furthermore, with the assistance of your attorney, you will be prepared to effectively handle any bad faith dealings or other problems that occur with your claim.
main question is, How Will My Personal Injury Claim Resolve?
If the other motorist was clearly at fault for the collision and your insurance won’t cover the rest of the damages, then a personal injury claim may be your best option. Once the defendant’s liability has been established beyond a reasonable doubt, both parties would benefit from moving quickly towards a settlement. Car accident claims might be settled through private discussions during settlement negotiations. If both sides are willing to negotiate, they may be able to reach a settlement in a short amount of time. However, a lawsuit may be filed if the defendant contests the plaintiff’s claims of liability or damages.
In Florida, private settlements are the norm for the vast majority of personal injury lawsuits and other civil proceedings filed each year. While it is possible for parties engaged in a major vehicle accident dispute to work things out through negotiation, that is not a guarantee. It is crucial to have legal representation when your case goes to trial, as the judge has the final say on the matter.
Although all lawyers have the right to practise law, not all of them are litigators. Spohrer Dodd Trial Attorneys does not follow the practise of many Florida personal injury lawyers who try to avoid court by every means possible and refer cases to other lawyers if they think litigation is warranted. As our name suggests, we are prepared to take your case all the way to court if that’s what it takes to get you the compensation you deserve. We can help you get ready for each of your court sessions if you’re dealing with a claim for damages after a car accident in Jacksonville, Florida.
If you accept a settlement offer from your auto insurer following an accident, you will likely be barred from making any additional claims for the same occurrence. Similarly, after a personal injury claim is finalised, such as by a settlement or case award, further legal action against the defendant is barred. That’s why it’s so important to have an accomplished Jacksonville automobile accident lawyer on your side as you pursue a civil claim for damages.
What you can Expect From Spohrer Dodd Trial Attorneys
Spohrer Dodd Trial Attorneys’ Jacksonville car accident lawyers have decades of expertise representing clients in a wide variety of difficult civil claims, including those involving automobile collisions. We understand how difficult it is to communicate with insurance companies while dealing with physical discomfort and financial hardship due to a loss of income. If you were injured in an automobile accident while on the job, filing a claim for workers’ compensation may be your first step towards financial stability. To maximise your settlements from your recent vehicle accident insurance claims, however, competent legal representation is vital.
Contact their Jacksonville, FL Car Accident Lawyer Today
When financial damages from an automobile collision exceed the coverage limits of each driver’s insurance policy, having legal representation to pursue full compensation from the at-fault driver is crucial. Our Jacksonville car accident attorneys will investigate the full extent of your injuries, the cost of your property damage, and the potential lasting ramifications of the accident. Our clients are often surprised to learn of additional avenues for financial reward that we’ve uncovered for them.
You can get in touch with their best lawyers – Don’t Wait to Get Help — Call 904-309-6500 Now!
We’ll fight for the most money possible in the event of a car, truck or motorcycle accident, whether at trial or in a settlement.
To explore your right to compensation with a Jacksonville car accident attorney, call 904-309-6500 or contact us online. No cost for consultations!